The History of DiGregory's Greenhouse and Garden Center
DiGregory’s was founded in 1937 by Louis F. and Christine DiGregory. It was operated as a seasonal business until 1964. In 1964 Jim and Loretta DiGregory took over the operation. Jim was a graduate of Michigan State with a degree in floriculture. Jim and Loretta were instrumental in developing the garden center portion of the business. Today, the business is under the leadership of Lou DiGregory who holds his degree from The Ohio State University. In recent years, Lou has brought back landscaping into the daily operations.
GET IN TOUCH
Meet the Family Business Owners